The company was created in 2008 and have an ultra-modern robotic machinery for improved productivity :
- 5 computer assisted folding machines
- 1 laser cutting machine
- 2 punching machine
- 1 robotic folding machine
NEORALI has chosen high protection hot-dip galvanisation for its constructions (with remarkable anti-corrosion properties). Propriété des tôles galvanisées à chaud au trempé en continu : l’âme est constituée d’un acier à haute limite élastique.
NEORALI use Aluzinc ® : The coating is composed of : 43.3% zinc, 55% aluminium and 1.6% silicon.
- With the greatest respect fort the natural beauty of metal
- Covered with a unique silver-coloured coat
- For long-lasting protecction !
Head of Sales
Junior Business Manager
Our Patents & Certifications
- Certificated ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System by DEKRA Certification
- N° INPI 082230 : Cross frame tool box.
- N° INPI 016963 : Riveted rear cab jobsite tool box without welding
- N° INPI 017499 : Removable side panel extensions
- N°INPI 01 16760 : 1er French patent : assembly process of vehicle underframe by riveting
- N° INPI 04 3 304 208 : Registration of the Neorali trademark
- N° INPI 06 1967 : Profiled aluminium gallery
- N° INPI 07 2315 : Rear light protection grid
- Brevet EUROPEEN d’invention NR 1456076 : Assembly oh vehicle underframe by riveting
Focus on Aluzinc ®
The method of applying zinc ensures, among other things, a sustainable and highly efficient protection thanks to the properties of zinc, which corrodes before the steel.
The sacrificial action of zinc, because zinc sacrifices itself to the steel !
This phenomenon is known as “sacrificial cathodic protection”.
Through the barrier effect of aluminium oxides which form naturally on the surface of metal sheets with an aesthetic characteristic spangle which does not tarnish. An extended resistance against corrosion is guaranteed (2,300 hours salt spray test for aluminium and 200 hours for galvanized steel).
The hardness of the surface and steel-aluminium make a perfect bond.
Appliying a 2µ-long thermoplastic acrylic polymer film allows the surface to be painted immediately after a light alkaline degreasing.
The most impressive result is how, unlike paint, in the event of damage or ungalvanized parts, the zinc will naturally self-repair due to the migration of zinc salts.